319 Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH6 8SA
Our branch practice on Leith Walk was established in 1984, moving to its current larger premises in 2003. Braid Vets Leith
is a fully equipped veterinary practice, supported by our Hospital premises at 171 Mayfield Road.
We can offer :-
- Veterinary Consultations from 8.30am - 6pm Mon-Fri & 9am - 3pm Saturdays
- Braid Vets Health Plan offering packages that save you money and allow you to budget for routine treatments.
- Excellent vaccination packages for puppies, kittens & rabbits
- Free six month health checks for our regularly vaccinated pets
- Nurse Clinics providing Weight Management plans, Dental exams, and Adolescent Health Checks for puppies and kittens.
- Sterile Operating Theatre
- Xray and Ultrasound for diagnostic imaging
- Dental facilities including ultrasonic scaling and dental xray unit
- In-house laboratory including blood analysis, urinalysis & microscopy
- A complete range of premium life stage diets for your dog, cat, rabbit and smaller pets
- A stylish range of toys, collars, healthy treats and pet beds
- Emergency care by our own 24-hour emergency service, "e-vets" at our hospital practice
- Free on street parking
In 2013 we were again awarded the accreditation “General Practice (Tier 2)” status following an inspection by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons – this is the highest level a practice can achieve without providing 24 hour on-site veterinary care. Our Hospital practice at 171 Mayfield Road has the highest accreditation "Veterinary Hospital (Tier 3)" status.
For more details of the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme, click on this link.